Personal data are data through which an individual can be identified.
- Purpose of personal data processing
OÜ Puit & Ehitus processes personal data to achieve the goals of the organisation and offer the bestservice.
We have limited the personal data that we collect from our customers to the minimum extent necessary. We collect the followingpersonal data:
- contact details (first name and surname, company, postal address, telephone number and e-mailaddress);
- purchase history, purchase preferences and other information that has become known in the course of customer communication.
Processing the data is necessary in order for us to provide our customers with the ordered services.
The data are processed on the basis of personal consent granted at least by e-mail or on the basis of a contract or law.
- Use and processing of personal data collected
We use the personal data collected:
- to prepare and issue invoices;
- to send customers information about services (and/or products);
- to measure customer satisfaction;
- we store the personal data collected only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which they were originally collected.
We destroy the data collected immediately either at the customer’s request or upon fulfilling the purpose for which they were collected.
- Amendment and erasure of personal data collected
- Data subjects can always amend their personal data. To this end, you need to notify usat least by e-mail.
- Data subjects can use their right to be forgotten by sending usat least an e-mail, requesting their personal data to be erased.
- Sharing of personal data collected
We share the personal data collected at the request of authorities or in cases where it is necessary for the provision of a serviceordered by a customer.
- Protection of personal data
- We apply all precautionary measures for the protection of personal data. Access to the processing of data is only grantedto persons who are authorised to this end.
- The data controller is OÜ Puit & Ehitus. If you have any questions or proposals,contact us at email@example.com.
• In the case of any problems, you can contact the Data Protection Inspectorate or a court.